Monday, October 1, 2012

Do You Shake Your Garbage Collector's Hand? Union Attack Ad on MItt Romney

This guy is upset that Mitt and Ann Romney don't come out and shake their hands while they are out collecting garbage.

I have never met my garbage collector.  I am normally busy when they come around and most of my neighbors are at work.  My garbage is collected about noon or so, if I am not mistaken.

Now Ann and Mitt do pay property taxes on this home.  This is their home in California, which they don't live in full-time.  If I am not mistaken those taxes are quite high.  Those taxes pay his salary as well as his benefits.   If this is the worse thing that someone can say about Mitt Romney, I would say that he is someone that belongs in elected office considering some of the other imbeciles  we deal with.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative