Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quote of the Day - Alec Baldwin Edition

"Well, I mean, I think so because I think that when you come into office and you want to put your mark on things -- this is just my opinion, when you want to put your mark on things, you want to be able to spend. And what's crippled Obama's administration, as far as I'm concerned, is the financial crisis and it's prevented him from doing any new spending,"

Alec Baldwin today at Capitol Hill Press Conference. 

I actually ran into Mr. Baldwin this afternoon.  He was on his way into the Senate Buildings and I was on my way to sing Michele Bachmann Happy Birthday at the Tea Party.  He was shorter and fatter than I thought he would be.  But, based on this comment he isn't smarter than I thought. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative