Monday, April 8, 2013

"Feminist" Donna Brazile on Margaret Thatcher's Death


Okay, what did the #ironlady do to advance Great
Britain and the world? Did she leave lasting footprints for women in politics? #justsayin Donna Brazile

My response:

@TenNamesLater @mchastain81 @donnabrazile I guess being the first female Prime Minister did nothing to "leave lasting footprints for women"

I mean seriously, disagree with her politics, but to say she did nothing to help women in the political spectrum is simply silly.  I used to think that although I disagreed with her politically, she was an intelligent woman, but once you follow her on twitter you see some of the ridiculous that comes from her thought process.

This is the problem I have with feminism.  It isn't about "empowering" women.  It is really about forcing your political viewpoint on them.  There are many things about Margaret Thatcher that people on the left agree with.  For one, she was firm believer in the medical system in the U.K. as well as providing safety nets for the poor.

1 comment:

The Conservative Lady said...

I like it when liberals expose how ignorant they really are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative