Thursday, June 28, 2012

Romney's Response to Obamacare Ruling

You know, we had to expect that this could happen.  I really thought that the mandate would go and the balance would stay, therefore forcing congress to either fix or repeal.  It seemed to me to be the best way for a judge to handle it.  They are not elected and shouldn't be making law.  The left had said they thought they could either Scalia and/or Roberts.  What I had read about Scalia was quite compelling.  He has consistently voted for stretching the commerce clause.  Something that I didn't know.  


I was down at the court today.  It was crazy.  I ended up mainly surrounded by supporters of the law, I couldn't get over to the tea party section because of the crowds.  


I have more to say, but I need to gather my thoughts more.  There are a few things in this ruling that I am happy about.  Or, at least in the wording that he used.  


Romney gave this reaction:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This lying sack of shit of a President promised no new taxes ? And according to John Roberts and the rest of the Supreme Court this IS a Tax? You Lib's can have fun with Obamascare,. Me? I'm voting for Mitt Romney, and if Obama and his administration hasn't established a dictatorship by then and. elections no longer required, he will be done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative