Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Fundraiser in Chief is Willing to "Go All the Way Down" with the Hollywood Elite


Yep, The President of the United States made oral sex jokes at a fundraiser.  The excerpt from the press pool report reads:
'“Michelle outdoes me in pushups as well,” he said, after saying that she’s taken some criticism on her technique “because she doesn’t go all the way down” -- a line that he let hang, naughtily, provoking laughter from the crowd.
This got howling laughter from the crowd and the political press picked up on the joke too:
I hope @MichelleObama yells at @BarackObama tonight. Or at least withholds pushups
Roll Call reporter Meredith Shiner tweeted after hearing the comment.

Seriously, does this man understand the importance of the office he holds?  Someone wants to make crude jokes, that is perfectly fine.  I have been known to make a few of them myself.  But there is a time and place for things.  A fundraiser where there is press present is not among them.  I have no interest in the man's sex life.  Nor do I want to know about the sex life of any politician.  TMI folks, TMI.

You know, I am so glad that Romney is just not this cool.

Is it election day yet?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative