Friday, May 18, 2012

Quote of the Day - Rev. Wright Edition Vet President Obama

It's hard to tell
Rev. J. Wright on whether he believes that he converted President Obama to Christianity.


The reason this matters is because of the lies the president tells.  I firmly believe that many politicians lie about their belief in God.  But, what makes it different with Obama is the narrative that he told about his life.  


Because the media didn't vet his past at all, now that someone is his lies are becoming more clear.  


Read more on President Obama's "Christianity" here.  


I want to make it very clear that I don't like or approve of people questioning what in the heart of another, but as I said it does matter in the sense of story that Obama has weaved about his life. 


I think we will find that "weave" is a very appropriate word


Since there are tapes of the interview between Klein and Wright, there is no doubt Wright said this.  If Wright is telling the whole truth, it is hard to tell.  


#I am Breitbart #VetObama 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative