Friday, March 1, 2013

Memories


Today is the one year anniversary of the passing of Andrew Breitbart.  

This morning I was thinking about when I last saw him.  Last year at CPAC you may remember the occupy movement promised to come and protest.  So they did.  I was outside with my video camera marching around with them.  Shortly thereafter Andrew Breitbart made his way out. He of course wanted to mix it up, but the police were a little worried about violence, so they made the CPAC attendees get closer to the hotel while the protestors were down in the street.  So I got the chance to hang out with Breitbart for a short time.  We were mixing up with the protestors.  It was a very good time.  

Good times.............bittersweet memories.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative