Thursday, October 10, 2013

More Nanny State Political Correctness Costing Tax Payers Millions

Aren't these pretty?  Forever Stamps,   Not so fast.  They are going to be destroyed, yep the entire run.  Why you ask?  Well it should be obvious and an outrage to you.  After all, take a look at the skateboarder.  Where are the knee pads?  The wrist braces?  No helmet?  How can that be?  It is dangerous.  Dangerous I say.  It cannot stand.  A cannonball?  How can that be allowed?  Apparently nowadays you need a helmet to do a head stand.  No helmet you might get hurt.  Oh no.  We can't let that happen now can we?  

Seriously, I didn't ride a bike with a helmet when I was little.  I loved, and I mean loved, gymnastics.  To this day, even at my old age, I am one of the most flexible people I know.  I can put both my feet behind my head.  I don't wear any protective gear.  So far I have never injured myself so badly that I needed medical attention.  We skateboarded without helmets and knee pads.  We survived.  It wasn't the end of the world.   We even had cars without (gasp) airbags and child safety seats.  How did we survive?  IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!  We should all be dead by today's standards.  

Honestly, an entire run of stamps will be destroyed because someone on the Presidential Council has decided this may give kids the wrong impression about being active.  Huh?  Do kids even use stamps anymore?  What is it exactly that they are mailing out?  I mean would you have noticed the lack of knee pads had I not pointed it out?  

Well at least the post office is not running in the red.  Oh wait!!!  Oh it is just a millions.  Who cares?  
just-move-stamps-1024x978

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative