Monday, March 23, 2015

Planned Parenthood Weighs in Ted Cruz for President

Oh my.  

First, what does "equal pay" legislation have to do with Planned Parenthood?  Secondly, this myth has been debunked ten ways to Sunday, but still won't die.  

My real question for them is don't they realize they are aligning themselves with many slave owners who also didn't want their "property" to be considered human beings?  

There is no way around this, from the moment of conception that fetus is biologically human.  I never bring God into a conversation about abortion.  I only talk about human rights.  I am a person who believes in the rights of every human being; born and unborn.  Every human being deserves human rights.  




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative