Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Latest Adventures

I have been very busy of late.  I am working on some projects that are very exciting and I am hopeful will make a difference long term. 


  1. I have decided to become a field director for Northern Virginia for Raging Elephants.Org.  I am sure that you have heard of this organization even if you have not realized it.  They were the ones who put up the Martin Luther King was a Republican billboard in Shelia Jackson Lee's district in Texas.  The Black Panthers didn't take too kindly to this.  The latest billboard is The GOP is the new black.  The goal is to outreach to the minority communities that are conservative in nature, but don't vote their values. 















2. Virginia has off year elections so our entire legislator is up for election this year.  I will be doing some fundraising and working for Tito "The Builder" Munoz.  You may remember Tito from the news coverage during the McCain campaign.  He came after the Joe the Plumber.  Tito lives in Northern Virginia and will be running for the legislator in November.  He gave a rip roaring speech at the last 9/12 March:


Tito and his wife Debbie are good people and I will be proud to help him get elected to the Virginia Legislator.  We are gearing up to get everything started in the next week or two.  I am going to use my fundraising skills to help get the word out and raise some much needed funds.  We already have gotten some big names to sign up to help get the word out and do some fundraisers.  Congresswoman Michele Bachmann will be helping us out, so that will be very exciting and I am looking forward to working with her. 

Tito is a true believer in American Exceptionalism and has proven with his own life that the American Dream is attainable if you work hard enough.  Tito's website is not going to up for another few days, and as soon as it is I will put up a link and you can check it out, and I hope you will give whatever you can afford to elect a true American patriot to serve in the Commonwealth of Virginia. 

3 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

Congratulations and good luck in your latest adventure. Tito is lucky to have your support.

totustuus said...

i see you have a banner for Herman Cain. I'm working at getting the word out locally. Plan;Get an army up like huck's army did.Two guys started it and look how far they got.
I am using their playbook.
Hope you will join me!!! The 2 of us could get Herman Cain the nomination.

The_Kid said...

Good luck and Godspeed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Google Analytics Alternative